EXPERIENCED MECHANIC / SHOP MANAGER NEEDED
Who we are: We exist to serve all whom we work with, by communicating effectively and providing high quality construction. We are High Caliber Construction.
Who we need: We are looking for an exceptional individual who want to be a part of something bigger than themselves. Who want to have a future in their working career, and not just to receive a paycheck on Friday. Who wants to be a part of a team who encourages you, and not tear you down. Where you actually look forward to coming to work on Monday, instead of dreading it. This does not mean, however, that you will be able to slack: we expect a strong work ethic, being punctual, being honest, and a strong desire to advance your skills. Please don't waste our time or yours if you don't have all these qualities...we function as a team, and we ALL need to be on the same page.
The job will require:
- Able to lift 150 pounds
- Able to pass company drug testing
- Has a valid current driver's license with a clean driving record
- ASE certifications preferred
- Must have your own basic hand tools
- Perform all maintenance and repairs of automobiles including diesels
- Perform all maintenance and repairs of small motors and construction equipment
- Deliver company tools and/or materials to various construction job sites around town
- Hours are Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
What we can offer:
- A culture that encourages you to succeed
- Competitive pay
- Retirement plan after a year of service.
What you need to do: Go here: http://www.hcnaz.com/employment/ and fill out the contact form, email your resume in on the email address listed on the page, and wait for us to contact you for a phone interview!
Job Type: Full-time
•Flagstaff, AZ 86004